Here are the general space procedures for Viterbi units:
- Notify Viterbi Facilities of any faculty relocations. Department Business Managers (DBM's) are responsible for updating the Space Manager database with staff and student reassignments.
- To request new or additional space complete the VSoE Space Request Form and submit to Jeffrey Wigintton.
- To request upgrades to space(s) complete the VSoE Facilities Request Form and submit to Jeffrey Wigintton.
- Anyone can notify FMS Customer Resource Center at (213) 740-6833 or http://www.usc.edu/fms/ for:
- General cleaning issues
- Leaks of any types
- Concerns with room temperatures
- General maintenance issues including replacement of light bulbs, broken or missing ceiling tiles, etc.
- Removal of discarded furniture and miscellaneous items.
- Contact Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) regarding disposal of hazardous waste by filling out a form at https://usc.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6S5v3eYMUhfrHcp.
- Contact Viterbi Facilities for name of a vendor for document shredding.
Published on December 6th, 2017
Last updated on January 20th, 2023