FMS Scope of Services
The Facilities Management Services Customer Resource Center (FMS CRC) dispatches all services. Requests for service are received by a Customer Resource Coordinator and forwarded to the appropriate shops for completion.
Emergency, Routine, and After-hours Services: For emergency and routine service call (213) 740-6833.
The FMS CRC is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays, to respond to all service requests. The FMS CRC should be contacted for all service requests, including emergencies. Service requests may be placed by telephone, fax (213 740-5124), campus mail, or walked into the FMS CRC front counter. The FMS CRC is located at: 941 W. 35th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90089-0631, mail code (MC): 0631. Complete information will help to expedite service.
When calling the FMS CRC for either emergency or routine services, the following information is required:
- Your name, department name, extension and mail code
- A detailed description of the request or problem
- Name of the building or the address
- Room number or specific location
- Name and telephone number of a contact person, for example, a Building Coordinator
- An internal requisition, including the billing account number for billable (FMS scope of services reference sheet) services
Note: when making calls for services to the FMS CRC please ask for the work order (WO) number. A WO will be generated by the FMS CRC for each service request; this will be a reference tool for you when making a follow-up call.
One may also submit work requests online using "FAMIS On-Line" at http://famisweb2.usc.edu/pls/famd_p/freq.request?p_seq=0. The FMS CRC reviews these requests daily and converts them into W